Localyze UK LTD Complaints Procedure
This section explains how Localyze will accept, record, investigate and resolve complaints made about its services.
Our Standards of Service
Localyze aims to provide all its clients with the highest standards of service and client care. If we fail to provide this to you, we need you to inform us so we can try to resolve any problems. We will also learn from them so that we can improve our service.
Making a complaint
Localyze will always try to provide you with an opportunity to tell us of your concerns and will work with you to try to resolve them.
1. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service you can message your case manager (immigration adviser) via Intercom and tell them about your concerns.
2. If you have spoken to your case manager (immigration adviser) or if you do not wish to discuss your concerns with them, you may wish to make a formal complaint. You can make your complaint in writing to Humza Hussain who is a Case Manager at Localyze. You can contact Humza Hussain at his email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Humza Hussain is responsible for handling complaints in relation to immigration advice and services provided by Localyze.
After you file the complaint
1. After sending your email with the formal complaint, Humza Hussain will acknowledge your complaint within 2 business days of receiving it.
2. Localyze will investigate and provide you with a response to your complaint within 5 working days of our receipt of your complaint. If we have to change the time-scale for any reason, we will let you know by email and explain why.
3. Localyze will keep details of your complaint in an electronic central register. We will also create a separate file in your case file in order to record details of the complaint, our investigation and Localyze’s response to your complaint.
Your complaint will be investigated in the following way:
1. Humza Hussain will ask the Localyze Case Manager (Immigration adviser) working on your case to provide their response to your complaint.
2. Humza Hussain will consider the Case Manager’s response, the information provided in the complaint and any other relevant material (such as the contents of your case file).
3. Humza Hussain will then prepare a written response, which will be sent to you by email. This response will set out the findings of the complaint investigation as well as any suggestions for resolving the matter.
4. If you consider taking legal action against Localyze, we confirm we have Professional Indemnity Insurance to meet any relevant claims.
5. Please note that if you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you do not wish to complain directly to Localyze, you may at any time complain directly to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
The OISC can be contacted at:
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner
21 Bloomsbury Street
Telephone: 0345 000 0046
Localyze is registered by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) and authorised to provide immigration advice and services at level 1 in the categories of immigration and asylum law. Our registration number is F202100378.