New updates and improvements to Localyze.
November 28, 2022
- Updates to Additional Services for HR users. HR will now have a better understanding of what the additional services are and how it can benefit their Talent. These updates will allow HR users to select better services for Talent with:
- New categorical groupings of Additional Services, making this step easier to use
- New display of service descriptions making selection more efficient
- Added resources per country selected during Create Case flow. If "Germany" has been selected, HR user will be linked to the Germany services informative page.
November 17, 2022
- Updates to Reporting - We’ve added a new feature to Reporting will track and highlight your cases at risk of not hitting their start date. "At Risk" cases will be shown in red, in accordance with the known average processing times for the case's relocation embassy appointment date. Case Manager will be notified of those at risk, to mitigate the effects whenever possible, one week prior to the "At Risk" status.
November 9, 2022
- Updates to Reporting - We’ve improved how filtering works in the Reporting page so you can now refresh the page without filters getting reset. Updates also allow users to navigate easily to a previously used, specific, filtered view of your report by saving the URL.
November 3, 2022
- Localyze Reports - Introducing a clean and simple way for HR Admins to access important case information in the Localyze app. This new feature enables exportable reports on every case in your system so that you can keep a consistent pulse on your Global Mobility activity and streamline support for talent. We've also added a convenient search function to save you time in-app.
Try new Localyze Reports: log in to your Localyze account, find "Reporting" in the navigation panel to view all cases. Click on the column headers to organize by column, and see the Export Report positioned in the corner of your report.
More robust functionality within the Reporting function is coming soon! Help shape new reports for your team’s specific needs by sending us your feedback here.
- Updates to Company Profile - Billing information has been moved to the overall Company Profile section rather than being located within an Office Profile. With this change we've made it easier for HR admins to update company billing information within Localyze.
If you have questions or feedback on these or other updates, please let us know by emailing us at Product@localyzeapp.com.