Global Mobility Policy Guide
Many companies are currently redefining their global mobility policies. Based on a simple 7-step approach, this guide will help you to define yours.
Defining a global mobility policy is a complex process, involving many stakeholders and factors to be taken into account. This is a step-by-step guide, written for helping you and your company to define your company’s global mobility policy. In the guide we cover why you and your company should be investing time in setting your future global mobility policy now, and what you need to do before getting started. We then take you through a simple 7-step approach designed to help you to successfully define your own global mobility policy:
- Step 1: Gather data from all the relevant stakeholders
- Step 2: Define the locations
- Step 3: Doing the math
- Step 4: Getting decision makers and stakeholders involved
- Step 5: Set the mobility options
- Step 6: Defining the details - standards and processes
- Step 7: Design workflows and how they will be managed
What are you waiting for? Get your copy now, and get started with defining your company’s future global mobility policy today.